My reading list this year was shameful. Less than half of what I usually read.
It’s almost like I had a baby or something and that cut into my reading time. Babies don’t care about book lists. They care about being fed and stuff. :/
I could list countless baby/kid books on here (I think I’ve memorized “The Cremation of Sam McGee” pretty thoroughly), but I won’t. Just adult books. For real adults. Which I pretend to be.
- A Fire Upon the Deep — Vernor Vinge
- As You Wish: The Making of the Princess Bride— Carey Elwes
- So Anyway — John Cleese
- The Signal and the Noise — Nate Silver
- Dauntless (Lost Fleet #1)— Jack Campbell
- Fearless (Lost Fleet #2) — Jack Campbell
- Courageous (Lost Fleet #3) — Jack Campbell
- Son of the Morning Star: Custer and Little Bighorn — Evan S. Connell
- Brain Rules for Baby — John Medina
- Ready Player One — Ernest Cline
- American Gods — Neil Gaiman (re-read)
- Ancillary Justice — Anne Leckey
- To Kill a Mockingbird (re-read) — Harper Lee
- Go Set a Watchman — Harper Lee
- Valiant (Lost Fleet #4) — Jack Campbell
- Ayshus on the Inside —Richard Gist
- The Homicide Trinity — Rex Stout
- And Then There Were None — Agatha Christie
- Mr. Midshipman Hornblower (Horatio Hornblower #1) — C.S. Forester (Not done yet, but I’m counting it…)
Thank you book club. Without which the list would have very likely been more sparsely populated.